Thursday, July 05, 2007

Hilarious - An email I got

These four classified ads appeared in a Kuwaiti newspaper on four Consecutive days. The last three - hopelessly trying to correct the first day's mistake.

MONDAY:

For sale - SK Shah has a sewing machine for sale. Phone 2555-0707 after 7PM and ask for Mrs. Rani who lives with him cheap.


TUESDAY:

Notice: We regret having erred in SK Shah's ad yesterday. It should have read, "One sewing machine for sale cheap. Phone 2555-0707 and ask for Mrs.Rani, who lives with him after 7PM."


WEDNESDAY:

Notice: SK Shah has informed us that he has received several annoying telephone calls because of the error we made in the Classified ad yesterday.

The ad stands correct as follows: "For sale - SK Shah has a sewing machine for sale. Cheap. Phone 2555-0707 after 7PM and ask for Mrs. Rani who loves with him."


THURSDAY:

Notice: I, SK Shah, have no sewing machine for sale. I smashed it. Don't call 2555-0707 as I have had the phone disconnected. I have not been carrying on with Mrs. Rani. Until yesterday, she was my housekeeper but she quit.

No comments: