Monday, July 23, 2007

Penang Trip part 3

Penang was extremely sunny and hot. Walk about in png was as simple as looking in Perangin Mall since it was early at 10am there was nothing much to do. Wanted to meet Plunkie but he was working finally plan to meet T for tea. So Jalan Jalan around Png and the jeti and then back to the bank


After heading to the bank and paying for the car insurance and road tax and stuf and getting instruction how the seller should sign the docs I headed out of Png towards Juru shell to get some sleep before my tea and journey back.

There are some nice trees in the Juru area to get some nice sleep. Mind you it does hurt the back.


This is a place you should check out, at Juru a place called auto city so many makan shops, classy joints, from japanese restaurants, to korean restaurants...



me looks into me wallet hmmmm goes for the most affordable joint ....Old town of course hahaha


After completing the payments, handover and financial matter I stated to head back. A punishing drive that resulted me reaching Klang at 11pm only, the nice thing was Jnr Vadai waited up for me with a nice cup of coffee. Yummmm WORTH IT

No comments: