Monday, July 02, 2007

Ground Rules & Boundries & Sinus

This has been a very very very challenging weekend, firstly say hello to my sinus, Its Back!!!

Friday was designated kidnap night, after a few long conversations with Jnr Vadai and after all explaining adult rules to children it is never an easy task, he relented and allowed my self to be kidnapped lol. Unfortunately the kidnapped became the kid-nappper and driving in circles to find a food joint turned out to be more memorable then the food it self lol

Saturday morning was the start of spring cleaning weekend, I had to ditch Jnr Vadai coz of all the dust that would come up not thinking that I would be subjected to the same (duh!!)

Picked up 2 wall fans and 1 ceiling fan, 2 cupboards and as much as my budget would allow since my check had not cleared. Got online and settled all my Maybank2u transfers and payments and got set to work.

When you do wiring work it has to be clear you read the instructions properly and you dun have a nosey 6 year old running around anywhere.

It took a whole day to set the house up and re draw the boundaries, after conning Jnr to sleep I set out to relocate all the unnecessary stuff located over the house, and futher more with no one being around ( all away for the weekend) made my task simpler. In the end all personal stuff was re designated into the individual personal rooms, all my stuff into my place making a nice proper place (eventually) with limited to their own space. hahahaha

Feel good to be the land lord at time putting people in their places.

Sunday started in the similar fashion with small hands pitching in by 1pm we were up and running. Awesome. Task done, Boundries drawn, no entry sign posted lol not wait for the humans to react

No comments: