Monday, July 23, 2007

Penang Trip Part 1

After securing the necessary Finances, misc expences and getting the green light from the bank, I brought the car for inspection in PNG.

Having played so so Badminton on Wed night dropped of Thoress before heading back, Jnr Vadai was waiting at the car parking lot for me with a menancing look lol. Snuggle with in bed as I explained bout my trip to penang and a promise I be back the next night to sleep with him again.

Left Klang at 3.30am for a morning drive accompanied by Billy Joel. Arrived in Penang, I ned to point out one fact, the last time I checked and and I right, Butterworth is STILL part of Penang. You have island and mainland. sheeesh

Landed at Maybank office bout 7am and had a nice breakfast... the office was kind enough to meet me earlier and go thru the formalities and the inspections. I was forced with the situation that I would have to send the car to Puspakom thru the Maybank appointed agent. Assholes athey made a quick 350 bucks on that. That also meant I had a 2-3 hour window.

By the time Maybank had finished taking pics of the car, running the paperwork thru me and stuff, I handed the keys to the officer and insisted I wanted to be around when they took the car to JPJ.

So what else to do but tour penang with the limited budget i had

What better way then the Ferry

Oh for the record you pay 1.20 for one way and the return is FREE

No comments: