Saturday, July 07, 2007

Time Flies

Badminton Blog later
The week resulted in me stepping into the courts after a lapse of 4 months mostly to injury and to the later end work commitments. ( more on that later) Even Hockey will began this weekend.

My search for funds to take over the car has fruited with my meeting with an old friend wed night. The collateral was my trusted nissan sunny and I think I can work it out. Friday was a day for signing and trying loose end, Met J for a movie and that helped to ease my mind. J is a nice guy who will stick with you thru thick and thin... we watched Die Hard 4.0, more on that later.

Work, car, travelling, family had taken its toll on my body, my BP is also not good, I can imagine the all this will tie up to the lack of my exercise.

Makcik is down unfortunately I was unable to meet her for nasi kerabu with the gang , but I met her up later.

Will mater her later today after the wedding with J and the gang despite the fact devil, pick, plunkie who have all moved on the old gang and some new ones are still there. I expect that Commie will not be making it also but I understand his reasons. The rest all have moved on or many be it is us that have moved on

Last night I met a lot of guilty faces ( another blog for that)

My Inspector friend get married today following by the dinner tomorrow Wishing S all the best as I know he read this.

No comments: