Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Dinner at Saloma

Saloma Theatre Restaurant that’s where I was last night with a good fren I had not been out with for dinner in a long time...I got a complimentary voucher (RM65++) per head including the show was really really really worth it.
Its been newly renovated Saloma Theatre Restaurant at Jln Ampang beside Zouk...located within the vicinity of Malaysia Tourism Centre (MTC).

Reach there bout 6.45pm, my fren drove in bout 6.55 by 7.15 we are taken in for a lovely table for 2. The dinner was awesome ....the spread delicious from one end to another end, I made sure I tried every dish and was bloody full after that.... ending wiht coffee. I guess I tasted every malaysian dish there lol
Finished off with bubur cha cha


The cultural show was great tooo ..worth every cent and especially its free. They showcased dances from every corner of Malaysia... I was even invited to go up and dance ... an invite I politely decline.

The company was good chatted a lot of things... nice to get things off my mind especially things which are on my mine now on work, life and stuff...then after dinner its back to reality.


After Dinner a fren sms that the moon was lovely... It was nice so I toook a pic of it beside the Twin towers. Though I have seen better view of the moon in kerteh and kuantan this was nice.. a fitting end to dinner.

No comments: