Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Move on...nothing left here

For most people, it's a shock when a relationship breaks down. Even if you've known for some time that things aren't working out, the final decision to part will stay with you for a long time. It will eat you inside…for me it has…time and time I have reflected on the very decisions..even not I have no regrets…each time I go back..like it or not I am to face the decision I made and I cant say I am jumping for joy but I have not regrets…Even once it's over, it can take months for reality to sink in. During this time it's common to find yourself fantasizing about reunion and reconciliation - or recriminations.

Trying to understanding why your relationship failed is the first step towards recovery. Many people get locked into questioning: Whose fault it is? What did I do wrong? How could they do that to me? It is the most difficult times…I even went thru that and close the door on that.


The most effected of this will the child… and it’s the toughest times to be a parent especially a single parent, the amount of information you give them will depend on their ages.. there is not right rule only possible ways. I always remember that

2 comments:

TJ said...

Hang in there, I'm sure you have been doing a great job so far!

darthvadai said...

thanks

never seem enough