Saturday, February 18, 2006

My Sat

I made a decision not to go out this sat and I stuck by it not to spite anyone and certainly not to hurt anyone.... its been a great sat...spring cleaning the house after I got back from the office at 5pm. Alp and Vs drop by the office with snacks. love them both. Lovely to see Angel at home. no hugs this time lol.


I was spring cleaning certain room waiting for the tenants to get out of the house...then I had the house to me self.... I dun care who go out where and with whom....for me was me and me space..me had chicken neck and vodka lime watching Liverpool beat Man U wakakaka then i slide in my DVD watching Robbie Williams Live in Knebworth brinign tears of joy YAHOOOOO

Robbie is a great entertainer

I have a blog for certain idiots who I sadly stilll call a fren despites it being onesides frenship and the other side malicious. Thats for another dat...for not Liverpool wins!!!!!!

3 comments:

marie said...

if i knew you were going to be all alone at home on a saturday night... i would have asked u out for a movie...

i was suppose to go out with amoi but... just didnt feel like going to a club... in the end i went to watch a movie at TGV-KLCC alone...

Maybe next week if ur up for it.. what u say annai???

darthvadai said...

hey girl.... what movie you watch... hope it lifted you away for a fleeting moment.....

me..... no la not for a little while... trying to get some prespective and bury some ghost... trying to make thing change but things remain the same....

I be back soon..right now limiting my interactions... focusing on primary goals...sooner or later I have to burn bridges if things dont change

Miss ya

hugggs

Anonymous said...

i am proud of you that you are able to spring clean last sat.Unlike me who always managed to find reason to procrastinate, this week told meself next week, and so on

may the force be with you

vs