Thursday, February 09, 2006

Excape (haha) from PK

I left PK earlier scheduled return....Friday night I made up my mind to return to KL as things were not progressing anymore..I need to unload so I left … wanted to meet XXX for coffee on a Sat to have a familiar face to chat with....that did not materialize…despite that … I packed up and at 7am I left Port Klang jumped on the train...David wanted to drop by to pass the fished he had caught but I was not around...dropped my bags ..check on my terrapins to find one was dead ...gave it a Indah Water funeral then scooted out of the house.

Met a good fren and manage to chit chat with her take my mind of this spends a good 3 hours ..nothing fancy but just to get my mind off things..


I need a drink and I knew the right ppl to meet for it….and the place would be Captain Cabin.

In advertely certain people who were not supposed to join ..ended up coming...hey me no problem coz I wanted to enjoy my self... I think its ironic coz some people would be the right people you would put your arm over the shoulder and some just become distant ghost as you find the gap building. Not that I am fretting over it but when people start to ask you "hey you were so tight, what happened?" I went like dun know you just evolve.

We all change, in some miniscule way...we cant compare last year this time we were behaving like this and not like that.

Back to Captain Cabin, my good fren Aplhie and sis VS join us...so nice to see them. There was big huggs and for that period of time my weight on my shoulder could be cast aside and laugh. Kalai and Ah Moi join us there...oooo someone got a secret admirer lol ....Kalai was in his element ... I had spoken to him so much bout the place and the fact they have "Ah Gua" show... it seem to be the good place for releasing. Kalai showed up and so happen his kampung mates was the DJ. During the show Kalai got roasted by being made to dance on the DJ console half naked lol. That what Kalai is a really good sport and I am glad to know him.





We went thru the sets of "Ah Gua" and the band ( not so good today). One thing amazes me is how well choreographed the ‘ladies’ are especially in their attire.. Vs commented when can even dance and spin in 3 inch heel lol. Well they good entertainment. good respected entertainment













Later my good pal David call ask me to join him there in the Irish pub….. so me go and just chat with him and relax later after grabbing tapau roti canai we all resigned to my house…alp and vs spend the night there Kalai went back after makan..

1 comment:

marie said...

wooo hoooo i would have gone if i knew kalai was stripping!! oh well hope there is a next time!