Monday, February 20, 2006

A small note

I want to say I appreciate the concern emails and sms I been getting but I want to emphasize please do not assume for me what my problem is. There are time I do not wish to talk about it and I am capable of handling it myself. Thank you for being a dear fren.


I also ask please do not assume that just because you know me so you know what I am going thru and immediately start offering advise on how to resolve it. Chill. Right now I am still on a level head and on my own 2 feet and I am handling. All I ask is not to be over zealous in the assumption. sit back and enjoy life I controlling my joystick

Thank you


Cheers

4 comments:

marie said...

controlling ur joystick as in emmm... well ur emmm... hehehhe dont play with it too much ok..hahah after spoil then u know...hehehh

cheers annai!!

darthvadai said...

:)


dey!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey! you are so lucky to have many friends who are concerned about you. the least you can do is don't hurt them by saying you can handle things yourself! you are being very selfish and so action here la!!!!!

darthvadai said...

My dearest anonymous, You are right I am indeed lucky to have frens that care. That is a fact I have never walked away from.

If you had takes the time to read what my blog actually meant was not to push them awya but for them not to asssume what my problem is and I specifically put that in bold.

If you feel that my writing is selfish and so action...so be it that ur right. Thank you for commenting