Thursday, February 16, 2006

The week so far

The week that has been


Tues aka valentines night
Well need to have talk with TD so he drop by my place bringing capati, the rain place havoc on our timing… had the place all to my self each out on their respective dates… soon Alp and Vs joined us.


Alp cooked nasi goring and I helped him soon it was a 4 some sitting back kicking back relaxing…soon we were talking bout TD love life and which direction it was heading… Slowly it was time for TD to head back…

Dory crashed to bed…ah moi was still out on her date lol 3 of us laid back… chatting surfing the net..they waited a bit I think for ah moi but it was getting late. It was nice having them over… I crashed into be by about 12.30 after clearing up the mess in the kitchen (vs did a super job of cleaning too…and her kopi kurang manis…grrrrr)

Thanks guys

Wed – Designate Badminton day

Work was piling up, a road show was in the pipeline as well as visits by principals. Had to manage the door access system (alp help!!!!!) and schedule it for Thursday!!!. Brought the nasi goring to office (yum yum)… Government cabinet re-shuffle (hogwash) it started pouring in the evening… TD to the rescue as he picked me up we negotiated thru the traffic to arrive at 7.20pm.

Stripped and went for a good work out after playing a couple of sets ..Sev started a few drill on td and alp… I wanted some and felt my legs go jello (mental note drink more beer to compensate)

Headed back with Td had dinner with him ..cit cat a little the crash at home…Dory was up on her games.. a nice shower…ahmoi out again on a date lol….that woman been partying all night…. I started having cramps that woke me up about 1am… went for some stretching then back to bed again…. No moon tonight..then again cant complain much…


I felt good with Badminton this past feet week coz I been pushing my self hard…trying to break thru the pain barrier…right now… m just smelling pain… by my standards.. sometimes I want Sve to push me harder but lazyness creeps in. WAKE UP

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oi vadai bila you nak bawa I ke bedminton laaaa sekarang ini you singles ke doubles

darthvadai said...

I am 'singles' but I do not know who you are. If you have courage to ask me of my status also have the courage to add you name. Have a nice day

Svejjen said...

lol... vadai... DO YOU WANT THE TORTURE????


SHOUT IT OUT... DO YOU WANT THE TORTURE????

(feels like some drill sergeant)