Monday, February 06, 2006

Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well

"Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well." -Josh Billings


One wise man said: "We are constantly complaining about things we don't possess and are not able to appreciate everything we actually have".

I have been a person who is fond of exploring .... avenue after avenue and if I fail or the door the closes, I head down another path even if it a path least walked on. I dun expect people to understand and accept all my choices and decisions in life but to accept it and move on or get left behind.... I liked doing thousands of things at the same time and was never afraid or trying something new.

Have I changed much? Certainly I have! I can make the warmest compliments to a practically unfamiliar person (just because I really feel that!!), and the wickedest if necessary. Scarred, yeah we all are...some embrace it some just close the door on it...me well I do both some I embrace, some I shut the door. Surely I possess some specific features of character that make me an individual(wacky and wierd ones as well).

They say I am a changeable person. No no, it does not mean I am not faithful or something of that kind!! It means I can be very different – predictable and unpredictable, outgoing and reserved, weak and strong. But I really don’t think this is too surprising. If we look around we’ll see that the whole world is built on contradictions ...isn’t it? Lately I have close the door on many a things I once thought were right, correct, the way it should be, promising time teaches you a lesson that all this and more will end, at time should end and at time has to end. I pick up the piece and move on....I respect people and always try to find something positive in every person. I am a person who is genuinely interested in everything life has to offer. I am always ready for changes but with change a price must be paid..


This quote goes to a fren

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race." -Calvin Coolidge

1 comment:

darthvadai said...

thank you and do visit often