Sunday, November 27, 2005

and he says "I am not interested in her..just want you to know that...."

I am a frequent chatter on IRC when i have a time, ther is a couple of room I go to regularly.... one of the newer channels which a small group make it up..there I was kicking back with some of the regular I know and met in person...therese are ppl who know me and I trust them like they trust me....I was taken aback when someone who I am on a "hi, hello, how u doing?, what news? general conversation.." basis pops up a question....

"I wanna ask you something.... are you and **_*** an item...." I went like W.T.F player!!!!... so i ask like "why la???"' "no I heard you both an item..." mind racing item...like things groups together hahaha...so my response was (defensive of course , you dun know what kind of idiots will be asking you) "who told you that?". His response "I cant tell you that" (ISA probably, wtf if u wanna ask me something confirm who the source.)

"So I said NOPE and who ever spreading the rumours aint got jackass idea bout me or my life..." (here comes the jackpot)..his response"...no I just want to let you know I have nothing with her...and not interested in her...." (ka-ching)

I went like wtf player, someone been jacking his chain too often...this poor misguided soul thinks this woman belong to me...I wonder who the dong who told him that...The icing on the cake was when he said not interested in her. Wei if oyu not interested in her why you want to announce in the channel...aiyooo ppl ah never change

Well the regulars already know me and this person are good frens and a fact that has been clearly established... I dun like the fact dat ppl who dun know you go and spread rumours like that but then again idiots are everywhere.


So anyone wanna date me lol

No comments: