Friday, November 04, 2005

Get a life - dun try to change mine

This is for those who want to judge me...for those who feel....well you know who you all are.and dun bother commenting.

I have many frens…some close…some distant…some out of respect for a principal, likewise job or even in sports..some frens I met overnight, some I know for years….some a chance meeting. I have frens in hockey, in IRC, in pub, in school in work and some messanger but never has my rage anger over the definition of friendship when some idiots want to teach me about this. Wei I was not born yesterday and I am not saint, I am human and I have my flaws. But when I make them I move forward dun call me a fren and ring alram bells of reminder just coz you feel the hair at the back of you neck stand. This applies to anyone and everyone. You want to be my fren then be that fren.

1 mistake I often make is, I bend way WAY over back to accommodate frens, sometimes it blow my top but I take it in my stride…but when it starts becoming time after time I start thinking to my self what the fuck am I doing and by this stage its a bit like spiriling out of control maybe coz I am weak. So like the hair that broke the camel's back...not I bite back. Bring it on

In friendship, we cannot become so close to everyone (emphasize this point). Every person have maximum capacity and limitation for being close to us. So we should choose the proper one who can be close enough to us to make a harmonic relationship. I can say this fact in another language if they cant understand english...

(The invisible important fact in friendship) Because of the fact that we consists of so different springs and each spring can oscillate well just with few other springs, so every person can be SO close just to a few numbers of people ( Fact number one) and on the other hand we can't handle too close relationship with someone because of our natural difference. It means that, if we find one proper partner it doesn't mean we can be unlimited close to whom. If we become too close to each other the efficiency of system will decrease since the springs can not oscillate well with each other anymore. We will permanently damage ourselves and each other if we become too close to each other since we need to destroy or change many of our characters and it has the similar aspect of using too much force on the spring (The spring will loose its characters under too much force).

You wanna be my fren then be my fren, dun be my god, my advisor, my guru and my map maker, and most importantly comparing ( oh this fren is like this and that fren is like that and I am not like that) if you still wanna be then don’t call me a fren. Coz you are not? Dun like it fuck off? This is me and when you begin to judge me and give me holy advise on how to life my life without even walking a mile in it YOU HAVE FAILED un use my history just coz you know it against me. You think you really know me. Wei I have walked on this earth for many a years so please you know a certain partof my life you wanna give comment to me..dun go and give Goerge Bush he might listen

M I saying I dun appreciate advise, comments, remarks... I can and those who know me...know I can take them even though I can be thick headed.

Ask you self how well you know you frens and their dark past or their lifestyle or their family, I am a fairly nice guy, I bend way over backwards for a fren but I do draw lines… I am drawing one here and if you dun like it FUCK OFF

Why am I pissed?

Here I am enjoying a tamil movie and it was a good one as you can see in me previous blog… lo behold does a fren sms me some cock-a-mimmy bullshit assumption on 4 key points and listen to this these assumption were derived form reading another blog which had inferences to me For me it does not matter if one make their own assumptions (hey we cant change the world) but the mistake is telling my about it. That drives me up the wall.

For me all my frens are not the same, I treat each differently based on endless number of reasons and if you don’t like it stop being my fren. When I get married some get invited some dun, when I have a birthday some are invited some and if I so happen to have a function in my house and ur not invited dun you dare sms me and ask bout level playing field. Oh when I die all will be equally fren lol


Tonight I draw a line…you either get with the program on how I treat you as a fren if you dun like it TAKE A WALK

DUN teach me about friendship….Here is a crash course…if you still cant understand this then dun bother reading on

Friendship is the relationship which increases the efficiency of two people, therefore we need to combine the parameters that describe this relationship well. These parameters should help us to understand more about any kinds of friendship . I defined these three parameters.

1. Volume of friendship 2. Color of Friendship 3. Inertia

1. Volume of friendship refers to the simple amount of friendship. I mean that it measures the increscent of efficiency of our system similar to the volume of one box but not its weight or its color. In brief definition, it shows how much he/her answers your needs. Most of the time the top rank people in volume are your close friends but it is not the general rule. For example, you may just contact one person just once in three months but you have deep relationship with him/her and you are sure that he/she will support you in any bad occasion.

2. Some times your friend is not special in the amount of friendship but you find him/her special in the kind of friendship. When your special needs are just answered by him/her, it makes your friendship with him/her unique . For example, some times you find yourself just comfortable in front of someone but you do not have chance to increase the amount of your friendship with that buddy. I describe this fact as a color of friendship since some colors are rare so they will be valuable for you.

3. We describe Inertia in physics as a natural fact of every matter. Every matter will go by its own constant speed unless one force changes its velocity. This force is proportional to the mass of following matter and the acceleration. The friendship that has long history can be disturbed harder since it passed its exams before and this relationship is more reliable than the friendship which has a shorter history. Therefore the history of friendship can help us to understand the reliability of friendship.


Let me live my life, I dun need people living it for me, doing an analytical study of it for me based of what you read in my blog, in my frens blogs and more importantly what little you know of me.