Friday, November 18, 2005

I got a bone to pick

When I got back from BISIK they night I went online chatting talking bout where I was, when a fellow chatter, PM me and ask why I did not invite her…. I gave my reason then I get hit with….you dun care and ur not a fren line to add insult to injury…all you care and kindness and friendship is a fake…I went like WTF

Cards on the table

As young as this person is to me she shows further immaturity but speaking without thinking. Always when we and even I invite her to join she would lament the does not fit in and feel left out but time and time and time again we would invite her. She wont come. She continues to lament this and that. I condone it coz...you learn one step at a time.

So, as time passes on by our acting of extending invitations to her reduced, in general when you invite someone to join you , it is because you are welcoming that person into your groups of frens..for instance I can take my irc group and join them with my hockey gourp…they are different sets of people with different orientation and even in my IRC groups there are different kind of people. DO they understand NOPE..they never try…like horse with blinders. Ask you self how many times would you invite someone to come when they keep declining. GET REAL.

Back to the story lol… What made me lose my patience was saying my

So I turned around and asked how many times have you gone out and invited me to join you. How many time have you invited me? Play the same questions back. The answer I got…”oh I lost your number so I could not invite you.” GET REAL

HELLO Earth to you-know-who…… we chat regularly on the channel and you cant for one second remember to ask for a number or hey we are all going out would you like to join us… admit it la people like us are not in your class but you know how I see it… we are real… you just plastic. Pure plastic…you got no idea bout what it means to be a fren so go and carry you high and might ass and find people who will worship and kiss you feet…one day you will wake up and realize how vain you are.

Look at your self in the mirror before you ask someone why you are not invited…dun make me puke with you silly and lame excuses

You see you got to reciprocate if not you are not worth anything…dun hand on the ledge saying rah-rah and then be thick skin.


The trigger point was all my care and kindness is fake….hahaha…to that chatter TALK TO THE HAND the rest you know me

No comments: