Monday, November 21, 2005

What guy came up with the masks idea?

I mean really, who did? That person was a genius.

How well do you actually know someone? Sure, theres surface issues, and anyone can discuss those. Heck,you can discuss those with a complete stranger! But how many people do you really "know"?And of those, how many are you 100% sure you know?

I saw my self that put on a "mask". What is sad is that I know I did. I could tell when I was faking it and when I was not. In short, my question is, does anyone really know anyone? Or are we all trapped inside figurative "glass boxes" or something? Thats my deep thought of the day, someone wants me to nmask...

hahaha you got to be kidding...if I want to pour my heart out and spill everything out...i go to a church...get the fuck out of my head....i am not that stupid to spill beans..


my life..my choices changes ..sometimes dramatically when you see things happen b4 ur eyes...sometimes by what you read....sometimes by being blind...the one that knocks you off your feet it the one you dun see coming...


so this is my....vadai..... coming out gun blazing... bring it on

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol u remind me of a screen from MASK with Jim Carey turning a ballon into a tommy gun....

chill take a step back re-group

u taught me that...im sharing it back with u now :)

darthvadai said...

i am thank you

Anonymous said...

Yah I agree that everyone wears a mask nowadays... It is hard to open our mouths and say yes, I know everyone very well. I masked myself sometimes too... Wat for telling strangers so many things about u... So far I didnt tell u guys any lies except for Mel muahahahaha! ;P

darthvadai said...

yes you did..... u did..u did lol