Saturday, November 05, 2005

Wat a sat night

Now you know what they say bout blondes but when you have a scanadavian blondie in your hands vava wooom…..so how did it end up there….
Here was I with the jing-bang chugging along china town already decided to head to beach alone when ahmoi and partner was to come along……ok la the more the merrier….did not think ahmoi would come with the family down and all ..well the kids had a lovely time shopping….

I got to give credit to ahmoi mom she is an excellent cook… gobble down some food… ahmoi dad had to go off for an emergency so off we went…
Met iwor there...he joined us when his date did not show up…I wondered off on my own to cuci mata…..this was a great time for me after coming thru a horrifying week, the traveling, the justifying, the arguments with family and frens and losing my head over the previous blog issue.
I needed it and I got it. Its not easy sailing along and I have experienced that many a times…. Its just a matter of getting used to it…. My avenues of expression have been severely limited but I guess I can accept what I have to face sometimes alone.

Ooooo here was I chugging along to the music when a couple of hand from time to time groping my… I was like WTF was going on..then I spotted her the vava blonde lol headed to the stage and chug the night away…and the rest was actually history.... i enjoyed my self and went into Voyeurism mode hehehe ronda ronda cuci mata




Its always great to see Sam though he was not himself he was trying to mask it which I saw thru… walk a mile in his shoes and you know what I mean…he took us to Bak Kut Teh and we wallop lagi yum yum hahahaha the balik rumah and KO lol

No comments: