Friday, November 18, 2005

Mid week

Wow so so so many thing to write and I have backlog of thing to do for the blog.

There is just not enough time to sit down and write then again there is not enough time to stand up and write as well

As usually when you busy there is never enough time and the week zipped by so quickly…the only time I think I could record an even was probably Wed.

Well those of you that know me, will also know I have in my own way been promoting a place called BISIK and a guy I know is the Manager the and goes by the name of Edward. I usually dun brag about the place but I been encouraging people to go and see for them selves what a nice place it is.Its not your dancing grinding clubbing or posh name dropping ONS kind of a joint but it got lots of space to do your thing and $$$ value for duit. Back to the blog

Well WED was the finals of Miss Bisik contest, and dang damm it!!! I had a meeting for a tournament that was taking place over the weekend. Cursing myself not being able to ogle lol at 16 ladies in the final I continue to promote… Lazarus has his bday so could not make it….

So told my fren to fix the table and I would have guest arriving…and I will be away for a meeting. By about 4pm there were bout 6 confirmed chatter and non chatters…then at 6pm DSP gave me a call to inform me the meeting had changed from 9pm to 7pm. I though maybe got chance for me to come back in time. I did not tell my frens that I be back as I did not want to commit. The meeting was a urgent want and I was prepared to give BISIK a miss.

We went the the motion of running the even and I was going to be in charge of the secretariat. We wrapped things up by about 8.15pm the a little dilly dangling and post meeting discussion ..there I was free. Talk about luck… so climb on and headed towards BISIK…did not mention to my frens I was coming when I got there the pageant I was delighted to see them….some how I have not met in a long long time.

Oh yeah Ros lovely to see you again…where my huggggsss and my thanks you!!!

The trails and tribulation of the night in judging who was the winner was all in good humor…there was a surprise winner not what the crowd was rooting for but it was fun.

Edward, well done man.
Pics coming up soon

No comments: