Tuesday, November 22, 2005

recovery (flu aje)

Well some well prepared home cook by ah moi's mom who is down for a wedding was a good trick to start clearing my blocked nose and sinus…. That plus popping clarines and polaramine (something like that) was a good knockout punch…

Today the flu has somewhat cleared up…. Thanks 3 events ah moi mom making abc soup (dat lady is one mean cook) which started unblocking my nose ..my sat binge with liquor and 3 tablet of PCM…and last night dosage.....

Well the gang is down and they trickle in from last week Tuesday/Wednesday for a wedding over a weekend… is was great to see J (ah moi bro) again…nice chap damm kewl….We ended up talking for a while. I could not see them much as I was with Jollylads and the dinner at Villa that night. The house was rearranged and reorganized to accommodate everyone. It was more comfortable then I expected it to be. J was the 1st to leave on Sunday then D lead the 2nd batch currently the boys and 2 adults…nice to have people in the house…

Well last night met an angle and for a while it was convenient to drop headache and emotions and issue aside and enjoy a good diner…dun know if wearing a mask or just pushing all that was helps. Edward was a gentleman as he accompanied us with the 2 of them.. a nice selection of dishes and finishing the bottle of wiski really really helped with my flu lol and relieving my headache for a while, not like it was a double date …just 4 ppl sitting down each with their own headache setting it aside for a few hours

Then snap back to reality…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reality is always a BITCH ; illusions are always an ANGEL

darthvadai said...

we live in reality..... fortunately my fren last night was not an illusion...