Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Futsal - I has a bad game, but I'll be back

Firstly, I admit I did not play well last night despite giving 110%. I played with my heart but there was a dip in my performance.

Being away previous week coz of the exhibition its been a good solid 2 weeks since I exercised, maybe it was the fatigue from the exhibition, to her fact I locked my self inot a stupid argument with a commenter in my blog, or that I took an early dinner. Watever the excuse maybe I had a poor performance and add on to that we had a poorer team, so my passed were not perfect, the ball control not that and many times simple task of brining the ball along I would stumble. This was never going to be an easy evening!!!

Pumped my self, despite being the older team and 3 guys who were not that mobile we did give a good account, at time my keeper was more contend to playing handball and that bugger can sure throw the ball, the prob is, his reach is was over the court length.

We were playing against the team spearheaded by a trio of guys <30.>

My idea when I play the ball move into the space, heck its ain’t a frigging big court, Juz move 4 steps ur in space and you get an inch perfect pass. Was commenting to Jen bout my passing, coz 9/10 if you move into space I can guarantee the ball will come into your feet. Even when I was keeper I could play the game into the open space and 2 “going-to-the-ground” saves makes you feel good and curse the carpet.

I know I can push harder and fight harder. Improving workrate and mental strength. Damm right next week you gonna read a better blog on this subject

No comments: