Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Futsal

....is a great way to develop your football skills coz you need to develop your ball control, passing and vision. Its also quite physical coz you run up and down the pitch a lot. Its a great way to start and its quite easy to access. You just need a small area, plus its covered so no risk of adverse weather. you can also afford to do more tricks and skill moves..which is a great way to humiliate your opponent!

When a few of us 1st started this, back in January we met with a frustrating task of getting people to come, its not like we force them but they say yes then they FFK, so we tried some fell wayward, we met new frens non chatters but from all walks of life and lo behold we have consistently allocated every Monday for futsal. We not have a regular bunch of 15-20 players where about at least 10 show up.

It a great cardio workout. Last night session, I was darn happy, for 2 reason, 1 because of a fren I manage to get new shoes and I actually like the color, so the stress from the weekend , and work and the coming exhibition and having to handle the web page ...sigh

I made a determination to explode on the court, and explode I did, playing hard, blocking shots (took one in the chest, in the ass ouch!!), Thoress came and it awesome to see her, for the life of me she cant kick, but she was all over the court, even put me to shame with her fitness. She blocked the tackled and made super saves. Salute Thoress!!!

My game is burst of speed, setting up play, drawing defenders, I work well with a sweeper, it not I am the one playing the ball. I like to stroke it set it up, make magic passes (I made quite a few) I know I scored more then 5 goals, and when I scored super goals or set up beautiful ones I raise my hands in the air. Its magic for me. I know I am improving as my legs went out only once as compared to previous weeks. For the record the score was 17-10.

Next Monday, futsal again (at least I dun have to remind people anymore. Svejjen and I got simple philosophy, you want to come then come dun ask 20 questions)

No comments: