Saturday, June 17, 2006

T-3 days

I really like the way comes together despite the hiccups.


The webpage went live and there was smiling faces even on those who nose thumb me. We manage to pull it off, there are a few spelling mistakes here and there but to turn around in 96 hours and go live it something I have to pat my own back!!! Some of the bugs I will iron out myself some have to edit the static page.

As for the exhibition, we are moving forward, came in early today to handle the mob-demob program, review the gifts, the printed signs etc etc

I was not too happy with the premium gifts selected, we could have done a better job, the lollipop pens were cute and it will be a hit.

Our 3 pm mob-demob meeting that supposed to start is delayed, so I curi tulang do the blog.

Esok will be demob phase 1, hope no hicupps

For the record Agries was flying

No comments: