Monday, June 26, 2006

In the arms of Jnr Vadai

ICA the aftermath, how does one recover!!!

So what does one do after the exhibition, run into the arms of a loved one of course, what I so, no party no drinks with frens juz collaspe in bed, wake up the next day drive all the way down into Jnr Vadai's arms, since he was in yoga class I met him there and he jumped into my arms. Spent time with him at home then took him to pizza hut and slept with him. I had to come back to KL for a marvelous dinner and drinks with our newest principal and surprisingly when I explained to Jnr Vadai the situation he understood perfectly, next week me and him also got a date to roda ronda.

Jnr Vdai was the tonic I needed and it was nice spending Sat with him. At pizza hut he dived into his favorite mushroom soup, chicken wing and pizza, he was so excited and enjoyed every morsel and even tapau extra for him.

I brought him come cookies a fren sent and free gifts from the exhibition, like stress balls in the shape of a bulb, he loved it ....






While having lunch we talked about school, family, work, the movies he watched, his gfren, thing on his mind, and kids that age impress you with their depth and he was no exceptional.


Its good fun. We came back played a little while then slept the afternoon. In the evening we woke up together and he helped me pack and sent me off.



4 comments:

Svejjen said...

Get him some TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Angie Siew said...

Wat a lovely boy. Sis just delivered. Cant wait to have one my own. Such a cute baby. Look so cute. Sigh... fell in love with my sis's baby. Pretty boy...

darthvadai said...

jen - i aint that rich lol how about u be the nice uncle

aunty angie hahahaha

Nishanti said...

i can't wait to have my own too la angie... looking at kids here and there makes me feel so old already. :)