Monday, June 05, 2006

Spagetti for Fren

Over the Agong Birthday weekend I had said I wanted to cook only now I had the time to updated my blog. Kalai, Svejjen, Thoress, Xxie, Angel, Commie were invited, and showed up.

Started cooking inthe afternoon. (I wish to record thanks to my sifu cook guide for the sms consultancy) When they arrived by 5pm and after a little tea we all went for a swim, I came up early to prepare the food and by 8pm ready to eat. In the end it was a superb dinner burp!!! and Thoress made a superb salad with the magical "extra virgin" olive oil (refer to old blog for the meaning of that)

I let the pics tell the rest.












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its Spagetti and Penne(short ones). Parmesan cheese is missing from the table :). to have a good bite to the pastas immediately wash them in icy water and toast in olive oil+crushed garlic.
try to fry the left over in a wok and sit on plate sprinke some cheddar let it melt....or combine all bake with cheddar on top ....try and tell me how it comes out. it may taste as significant as the 'virgin live oil'