Wednesday, June 14, 2006

T - 6 days for ICA

Well its the point of no return, 6 days before the exhibition and my hairs are turning white.

Out of the 6 paying principals 3 have shipped their materials another 3 are in transit, and the prob is the time line is short. I have emphasized over and over again for they to arrive on time. Well the benefit of the world being wrong would be my disadvantage lol. Working thru the night on emials and calls to get this on the road.

This is further compounded by the fact that my Big Boss who is supposed to be steering this project and the resident Gwailo are all away. So the good old vadai got to crazk the whip

Lets see where we are
Door gifts and premium gifts are complate awaiting delivery
Brochures & company profiles will arrive in the nick of time (after re-writes)

I worked on the floor plan last night and to fit all in gonna take some 3D thinking.

Invitation have gone out, email blitz will be tomorrow and calling will begin tomorrow. Now it to tie up loose end and hope all fall in place.

Sigh, its something I know I am good at. Special Project Vadai hmmmm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

vadai got white hairs???? Hurrray!!!! the batang gona turn to white too!!!!!! hahahaha

Angie Siew said...

Hey good luck with the exibition ya...