Saturday, June 24, 2006

Guess whose is this??

My Precious!!!!!!!!! I guess I know how Smegol felt when he uttered those words. hehehe

Well my anguish to curb high calls and transition to post paid an angel came my way (so to speak) and this landed on my lap!!!

OMG was the 1st this I uttered looking AT this phone, not like everyday day of the week I cuci mata looking at HP

the Nokia N70 multimedia, a beautifully designed, compact and easy-to-use 3G smartphone with versatile mobile photography, personal productivity and entertainment features. Incorporating a complete smartphone feature set, as well as a 2 megapixel camera, flash and front camera for video calling, the Nokia N70 comes fully equipped with stereo FM radio, a digital music player and new 3D games. (pheweeet!!!)

Mine Mine all mine!!!!!!! my precious hahahahahahahahaha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
darthvadai said...

i have to delete this comment coz i am sick and tired of people trying to insinuate things. Dun make a lie out of nothing