Thursday, June 15, 2006

T - 5 days for ICA

With my MD back a lot of the slouches got back to work big time after a drilling from him. A pat on the back and I got to work.

The invitation list and the society launch was on schedule and we have 2 new team members. Today we got to finalize the equipment thats stuck in customs, handle the RSVP, the web page goes live today and I am really excited bout that.

I can see the progress we ar emaking despite different school of thoughts and one of the few time, rarely at best that my MD has let me run it my way.

On the sidelines, I took a walk to the KLCC fountain thingy and sat there for a while to clear my head and the rubbish in my head. Trying to balance a few things, a timely sms from a fren did help lift the spirits. The went to meet my cousin. I should received a package today, curious

No comments: