Saturday, October 14, 2006

My Sat and working sunday tooooo

Well it 7pm and I been in the office since 10am today morning working on the mailing list the signing and the pasting and the packing and we all going to come in on Sunday 10am for round 2.

Well I am kind of proud that no one in the office had grumbles or made a fuss about it. Quietly everyone knew and stepped up to the plate to get this out of the office by Monday morning. By the look of things we seem to be on course for that, at the same time every one in the office even though they are fasting did not push their weight around, they followed my instruction and we got the job done, heck even my boss was impressed.

We even need to souce for the various organization's department list

So today, after all this a hot shower and a nice sleep.

No comments: