Sunday, October 29, 2006

We are all human mate!!

Five For Fighting - Superman (it's Not Easy)

I can’t stand to fly, I’m not that naive
I’m just out to find, The better part of me

I’m more than a bird…I’m more than a plane, More than some pretty face beside a train
It’s not easy to be me

Wish that I could cry, Fall upon my knees,
Find a way to lie, About a home I’ll never see

It may sound absurd…but don’t be naive, Even Heroes have the right to bleed
I may be disturbed…but won’t you concede, Even Heroes have the right to dream
It’s not easy to be me

Up, up and away…away from me, It’s all right…You can all sleep sound tonight
I’m not crazy…or anything…

I can’t stand to fly, I’m not that naive
Men weren’t meant to ride, With clouds between their knees

I’m only a man in a silly red sheet, Digging for kryptonite on this one way street
Only a man in a funny red sheet, Looking for special things inside of me

It’s not easy to be me.



The superman song.. was watching the VCD Zoom a Tim Allen movie and the song played.. I just ot belt this out at top of my voived coz I loved it and I still belt it out if I feel like it...its a great song, great lyrics, good background music and vocals...

i think it sorta means that im tryin my hardest to be the best but sometimes it dosent work and im getting tired to trying so hard so can you just see me for who i am and not expect so much...or i could be wrong and it can be just a song about superman who knows to show the world superman can only do so much?

In the end..its a song is talking about a human being who is looked up to and admired and has so many expectations to live up to, every one thinks that this person is so great, like Superman, when actually this person is just a normal person that wants to feel like a normal person and be able to feel normal.

mmmmmm

1 comment:

darthvadai said...

kryptonite = kang kong?

poodi