Saturday, October 28, 2006

Truth

When ever I come back I seem to be either the driver for everyone, the clown, the drinking partner, the shoulder to cry on, or the gun blazer... dun matter vadai at your service

I got to love relatives when they call you over for a drink and then say I got to tell you the trust. Thye not happy la they sad la they growing old la.. how much they love my old man le what high hopes he had for la.. (In case you wondering why I not blasted them, not right to blast someone when they are tipsy/drunk/blabbering)

So I let them talk.. human being are weakest (mostly) when they have no barriers, so let them sig and dance and have anight of peaceful sleep. I have read so much truth my mind if numb...work start monday and I will be leaving for a while.... I wonder when I shall sing and dance.....

I did notice one flaw I had, what ever tolerence I had for a friend on Monday was shattred... I had gone the point of no return... maybe tomorrow will be another chapter but things will never be the same..some truth came out....some wound that were suppose to heal were not and in the end my position never changedno mater how they rant and raved I just lost my tolerence and walked away. This was the 2nd time .... the last was 2 years ago. I was not afraid of the ghost that would haunt me but the other felt I have yet to pay the price... as my buddy Jen would say Bollocks to them



Well If "truth" exits how do you know that when you speak of "truth" people understand what you mean by it. This would be very difficult with out an absolute truth being already set (in antithisis to "lie") and if there is no absolute truth that has been set, are you the reference point on which something is defined as being true or untrue?

2 comments:

Svejjen said...

CHILL.... chilll...... chilllllllllllll......

darthvadai said...

chill me its my rambling here