Friday, November 17, 2006

Bad Day Maybe not a bad ending

Its a no comment posting

Its close to midnight.. pretty soon I be heading to bed after completing all my tasks....it was a tough day with many twist and turns with 2 meetings and tasked scheduled for after work... my mind is semi blank... just got an sms if I was working over time and I just replied I am staring at a blank screen...

I got sucked into a whirlpool of conversation which eventually lead down to one path... about accessibility... bout lots of aspects of life... work... relationships... events... all packaged in our day to day lives... and we somehow inadvertely allow people to disect it and formulate their own opinions. Aint life funny.

Today my boss went back on his principal but he is a card player and I understood his reasons for that. Me I am a straight shooter... and lately I been nothing but straight shooting... but lately I question why should I even bother.. certain people just got no feeling....

When you walk in the tall grasses in the wetlands eventually you gonna face trouble and at time you will walk in circles and you gonna end up at the same spot facing the same shit. Especially in a group people are going to start ot break ranks. So you move on yet time and time again you end up facing the same people with the same stories and the same lementing. You got 2 choices 1 is get the fuck out of the tall grasses or 2 stay in there and let this peoples slowly kill you.

The problem with 2 no matter how u try to tell them your walking in circles they will caontinue to sing the same sone.. a song that can never be played... so play a different song that or we all die.






My night today ended in a happy note... a desperate phone call from a fren who had a client who wanted to donate some of the winnings to charities asked if I could list it down and emial to him... got to work searched and in 15 minutes I got him a list of charities which I felt deserved.

With all that happened today.. I will go to sleep later with a smile that (if true) one of these charities will have confiderable funds for its activities. That should put a smile on their faces.


MY exact reply in email to him..
Bro got a lot of charities but personally I the following deserve it

Open Minds - Education funding for special (handicapped) children
http://www.openminds-pg.com/
Tel: 1 800 88 9357

Pelangi Foundation - Home for people living with HIV / AIDS (PLWHA)
http://www.pelangifoundation.org/
Tel: 019 360 4031

Pink Triangle - NGO involved in community-based work on sexuality and AIDS
7C-1 Jalan Ipoh Kecil, Off Jalan Raja Laut, 50350 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03 4044 4611, Fax: 03 4044 4622

Hospis Malaysia
http://www.hospismalaysia.org/



This one deserve aslo
Rumah Charis - Home For The Aged · Home For The Children · Centre for Autism & LD
http://www.geocities.com/rumahcharis/
77 Lucky Garden, Jalan Puchong, 58200 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03 7781 5977, 03 7784 4645


Malaysian AIDS Foundation
http://malaysianaidsfoundation.org.my/
12 The Boulevard Shop Office, Sentul Raya, Jalan 13/48A, off Jalan Sentul, 51000 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03 4045 1033, Fax: 03 4043 9723
Where & how? Getting there: MyCen Map | Directions | MyCen Location (what's this?)

No comments: