Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Badminton, Klang, Pot Luck Lunch

My badminton session the the epitome of my week, lots of work with little frutifullness. My game was pure rust and nervousness, with the weight that I had put on being 2 months away.... its a little wonder I eve made is past 2 games, both rust and lack of fitness and in the back of my mind the fear of getting hurt again were the culprits.

Jen said it right when he also snapped his knee a month back, acticipation. That I dont have my mind too clouded with work and things to do. Having the need to shuttle to Klang since the road tax for the car not done was an added burden... now that its know that M being based in KL did not help either.

I never wanted to reveal where I lived and have always left it like that, not a hidden fact but if someone asked jsut say need-to-know basis. I have alwasy let it been like that. Well that cat is out of the bag. My transition and life here has been good and I have no complaint from what I walked away from.

Out of the blue, the boss decided to have a pot luck lunch?? Makes no sense then again maybe its to foster relationships I guess, well I picked salad so went to the market before driving up to the office. Each supposed to bring a dish, I shudder to think how we gonna get this act together

In the long run my field work has commenced with the drive to move outstation to refineries, part of the big push.... along with that I gave begun to accept freelance assignments. Time to head back....

No comments: