Friday, November 10, 2006

Black Monday/Tuesday

Monday was black as Jnr Vadai fell ill and it took a turn for the worse when he was hospitalized....I needed to rush back... delegating all I needed delegate was on the phone driving back still delegating work.

It was not that I had no confidence in the capabilities of the people in Klang handling these things but the answers they gave me were not giving me any confidence either. Stepped up drove down and took charge. He was having a viral fever and symptoms of an infection, shelved my freelance work and spend the night there. It was the same same for the next few days shuttling up and down and also juggling my freelance web designing job. Finally he got discharge. As usual stupid comments bout me being away and etc etc lead to some conversation getting out of hand.

So the parting comment was if they want me back my rule and my condition that I said the day I let stays. With there single sentence all the laser mouth shut up.Ain't life sweet. Everyone want to comment but no one want to make sacrifices. Booya

In the midst of that Tuesday was a real bitch. The car got semi flooded, the exhaust dropped all in the midst of doing my freelance work. Dragged the car with the dropped exhaust in front of Agi's place. Later after all had finished Beem and Kalai were helpful in helping me to my car where I dismantle the exhaust and took it to the workshop and got it done.. more bills to pay... seems like the more I earn freelancing the more expenses seem to crop up. Well its ok...so long as the body is willing the mind will will it on. Time to see what Vadai is made off.













No comments: