Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Xxxie hits a home run

Xxxie is always a favourtie read of mine and in her last blog I was intrigued by this article and how true it rang to some of us

"

Change yourself before you change others!

Sometimes we may have friends who want us to be friends with their friends. Not everyone gets along with each other, most of the time we are still friendly with our friend’s friends… because of our friend! *am I making any sense at all?*

I know I have some friends that my other friends might not like, but then I know I can’t please everyone and I can’t exclude anyone just to please someone. I have no intentions to disrespect my friends or make them feel uncomfortable in any way. I don’t expect them to be on friendly basis even though they hate each others guts. What I expect is they respect me as a friend and put their differences a side and just get along for my sake… yea I know it’s too much to ask but I would do the same for them! Seriously I would...................
..............................
....................


So, if I so happen to hang out with anyone that YOU hates? Respect me as your friend and not take things to seriously, understand the reason why I am still friendly with them is because he/she is still my friend."


We all wuld handle this different ways but the gist of the blog is simple, sometime somehow or somewhere you gonna end up in a situation where ur friend and ur other friend dont get along. So you make a decision (watever that decision maybe) and move forward. If the dun like then take a hike

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeeehaaa... you got that rite!


marie