Saturday, November 11, 2006

Day 11

So its 11 days and my cousin called me to find out how I was coping. It was just fine...tomato juice seem to be my staple drink right now and I am enjoying it. She said she admired me and I said its no biggie. I can choose not to drink.

Told her bout the dinner that coming up next Sat and all the guys who would be the from Com, Svejjen, my suppliers and clients and I still wont be drinking. At the end of it the egoistical me would hav won a bet. Ironically she turns a year older on the 16th December heheh revenge I guess

2 comments:

Angie Siew said...

Eh u r on a diet or wat? Why tomato juice? I am also on a diet... for 6 days until my registration... wei u havent congrats me yet ler... hahahaha! joking!

darthvadai said...

no diet ... drinking bet