Sunday, November 19, 2006

A year AGO

Last year I published this blog.


Today a year later thanks to him I am back in the grind again. Walking away from hockey and it s politics was difficult as I had many friends but enough was enough...last year at this function I was an honoured guest not because I held the 5th highest position in the national organization but for the person I was and I was thrilled. I still do meet the man from time to time but he has been away on assignment.

This year I was invited to be a member of this social club and I contributed. Last night was the pinnicle of our activities. A small club, dedicated member, its fair share of politics but never one to shy away for it as they bash each other and tongue lash each other for the greater good of the club.

In a coming soon blog which will detail the niht happening but this was me moment. Someone asked who would I allow to partake in this level, mean I would share my joy with something of this magnitude? MY curt simple reply was Jnr Vadai and the old lady

What was my event turned out to be checklist on who was being invited and who was not and who could assume they be invited and who would assume not, then was the twister, those I did not invite but would eventually get a free ticket and show up much to the benefit of me. (Talk about how we can wind thing up). The ironic when I tell some they aint invited they accept it. Why cant the rest be the same or am I expecting too much.

To tell you the truth, in my blog here I am like a tape recorder no matter how many times I hamme the same old song again and again it comes back to haunt me. My rule simple, my event , I invite who I wish and when I wish. If I made a bad call not to invite, dont hold it against me. If you do then dont be my fren. Walk away

My event, my choice so bang the drum else where Vadai aint listening. Vadai stop being nice when this go out of hand. Vadai dun want a complicated life, he has simple rules simple condition and cant change the past, But he lives in the present.

Stand up and be counted as a fren instead of bitching as a fren,

Boooya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cousin Bro,
My advise is walk away from people who give you grief like that. Aint worth it. If after a year they still cant adapt better to walk away.

When we meeting up?


Dog