Thursday, July 20, 2006

Greatest American Hero - 1981-1983


I love this program, awesome and funny and realistic lol as compare to all the new superhero movies that comes out

The Greatest American Hero tv show was an adventure / comedy series about a Los Angeles high school teacher (Ralph Hinkley) who was given a red flying suit by aliens during a field trip to the desert. An F.B.I. agent convinces him to use the suit to fight crime. Ralph later discovers that the suit also gives him the power to become invisible, to see things from great distances and to see through solid objects. During the first season only, Ralph also sometimes included his students in his crime-stopping adventures.

When wearing the suit he has all the powers of a superhero. The trouble is he lost the suit's instruction book in episode one and has to figure out how it works as he goes along. If you think this is a broad, goofy comedy or kid's show ... The Greatest American Hero is nothing short of one of the greatest TV shows of all time.

The theme song just run off your tongue..
The theme song for the series became a major hit on the charts during the summer of 1981

Greatest American Hero Theme Song Lyrics

Title: "Believe It Or Not" Written By: "Mike Post and Stephen Geyer"

Performed By: "Joey Scarbury"

Look at what's happened to me,
I can't believe it myself.
Suddenly I'm up on top of the world,
It should've been somebody else.

Believe it or not,
I'm walking on air.
I never thought I could feel so free eee eee.
Flying away on a wing and a prayer.
Who could it be?
Believe it or not it's just me.

It's like a light of a new day,
It came from out of the blue.
Breaking me out of the spell I was in,
Making all of my wishes come true ue ue.

Believe it or not,
I'm walking on air.
I never thought I could feel so free eee eee.
Flying away on a wing and a prayer.
Who could it be?
Believe it or not it's just me.

No comments: