Tuesday, September 12, 2006

The pleasure of Fine Dining

Fine dining is not simply about superb cuisine; it’s about having an encounter with something much more sublime than dinner. Gourmet restaurants are culinary sanctuaries that mingle the genius, expertise and vision of the chef and restauranteur with elegance, mood, and celebration and a good friend to play you host. Thanks Edwards


















I was in luck for such an entitlement when I was call sometime previous week to Bisik for lovely dinner. See for your self what I feasted my self upon, the only person missing from this sesssion was my good buddie Subbie who a food-a-holic hehehehe. Hey Subbie what you think dear.




The icing on the cake after a superb dinner was a lovely glass of this.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yum yum yum, but your best was not my best.... (beer). :). I shall wait for u to belanja me ! :)