Friday, September 22, 2006

The week that was the weekend that coming

In my MSN Label tagged 'Its Sept!!!" time really flies.... dam and it really does. Before I can even complete my Merdeka and post merdeka comments already I am in the 3rd week of Sept.

This week has been flying, Since last Monday I have not be exercising since I had an inflamation and that got futher aggravated when I had a small slip during the post Jnr Vadai Concert. So my body is not the way I want it, trying to grow my hair longer (before I lose it all) not being mobile coz of my knee and my car door got a knock to top it off I got a a temp 2nd job to help me with my finances hmmmmmm smells trouble. Weddings taking it toll on my wallet and Deepavali coming up the cash registers are drying up

The weekend is here, pumping my self up with meds to keepe my inflamation in check, not like I can sit in the house for 2 weeks and actually let it heal. Maybe if I drown myself in alcohol lol. Commie you on dude lol

Voltaren ® (diclofenac sodium enteric-coated tablets), is indicated:

  • For relief of signs and symptoms of osteoarthritis
  • For relief of signs and symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis
  • For acute or long-term use in the relief of signs and symptoms of ankylosing spondylitis
What side effects may occur?

Side effects cannot be anticipated. If any develop or change in intensity, inform your doctor as soon as possible. Only your doctor can determine if it is safe for you to continue taking Voltaren.

* More common side effects may include:
Abdominal pain or cramps, constipation, diarrhea, headache, indigestion, nausea

* Less common side effects may include:
Abdominal bleeding, abdominal swelling, dizziness, fluid retention, gas, itching, peptic ulcers, rash, ringing in the ears

* Rare side effects may include:
Anaphylaxis (severe allergic reaction), anemia, anxiety, appetite change, asthma, black stools, blood disorders, bloody diarrhea, blurred vision, changes in taste, colitis, congestive heart failure, convulsions, decrease in white blood cells, decreased urine production, depression, double vision, drowsiness, dry mouth and mucous membranes, hair loss, hearing loss, hepatitis, high blood pressure, hives, inability to sleep, inflammation of the colon, inflammation of mouth, inflammation of the pancreas, irritability, kidney failure, liver disease, low blood pressure, nosebleed, red or purple skin discoloration and itching, sensitivity to light, skin eruptions and inflammation, scaling or peeling, sores in the gullet, Stevens-Johnson syndrome (a severe form of skin eruption), swelling of eyelids, lips, and tongue, swelling of the throat due to fluid retention, vague feeling of illness, vision changes, vomiting, yellow eyes and skin

No comments: