Wednesday, March 14, 2007

A different Monday 2 days ago

They Monday always bring the blues. True it does but March 12 for me was a different Monday. Coming to my office as usually no different, having the same ritual of brushing my teeth or taking a bath driving thru the same traffic.

Parking my ass on the seat soon the girls were surrounding my cubicle being busy... a bit unusual but not out of the ordinary.. soon 2 became 3 and then became 5. I was doing my usualy routine checking my emails and stuff when A had lastly arrived and parked herself and they broke out with a Birthday song.

Hahaha how touching... really did not expect it.... they are nice. After the birthday song finished their wishes and returned to their own workstations. I decided to treat them lunch Pizza!! I asked CT who spearheaded the singing session in the morning. Had to dig into the bottom of my wallet to cover lunch it was worth it.

Our office has a policy that we contribute monthly RM 5 bucks for a monthly birthday celebration. That means that all staff whose birthday falls is that month will be celebrated with a cake and food on one particular day towards the end of the month.

To my surprise after I paid for the pizza, I was called back to the pantry and to my utter surprise, there was a personal cake from the girls at the office. Thats nice of them I think CT was the culprit. Having the need to blow candles again.... mind you in one puff... soon a few other joined in for a pizza lunch.





Still there will be one more for all the staff in March.

Thanks office people

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeap..suprise indeed. vadai is D guy at d office, we gurls just love to bug him daily. hehe. happy spanking birthday and may u live longer and happier

~M~

Anonymous said...

Sounds you really had a great day....and surprise birthday parties are more fun...and hey for some more fun and laughter just visit my blog on Birthday Celebrations sometimes and enjoy all that i've posted there!!!

Anonymous said...

oh my god! I wonder how I ended in one of those photos...