Tuesday, March 20, 2007

My Monday Futsal

After a long layoff I stepped on the the futsal court and boy did I pay for it. Playing 4 on 4 which required a lot of running I was pumped out by 15 minutes.. rotating keeper position then back into play when it was 5 on 5 I score fluke goals and blasted a few beauties. Its all in the heart.

At one point were leading 16-9 when my team mate asked me why we still at 9 , I told him we were leading he did not belief, my sarcastic remark to him was, why you think I am scoring so many goals.

Indeed I was, never have I found the back of the net this many times also contributing to half of the goals.

Jen was awesome in goal but snookered himself infront of goal, then again I rather have him on my team then anyone else.

I was a good day and I was hapi

Jen thanks for the lemons

Boooya,

Better pat my back

1 comment:

foreverinteresting said...

Futsal? heheh remember playing that in my team building last year..... totally different seeing girls play it ...........
more violence. hehehehe