Tuesday, March 06, 2007

The pleasure of Monday

It was not the worst of Mondays, I challenged a few people at work and at home to be all they can be.. blerks... there was a spanner thrown in the works of a function that I was gonna organize but then again I have come to expect that.

While chatting with Jen, I laments how women when having difference at work can boil down to real bitchyness and hate. Amazing. In one stroke of an event it almost grinds the train to a halt.

Futsal after a 2 week break was great not awesome. I played a floating midfielder taking long range shots and at time my alignment was way out. My tough shots were predictable but my subtle touches was more amazing which resulted in 4 goals. 13 of us played and by the end I was sweating buckets.

Its funny but many a times I am lazy, I got a friggin pool at home but I probably have had more BBQ then actually swim in the pool. Sunday was my 1st session there. Last night after futsal I decided why not. Came back straight home dived into an empty pool then only one watching me was the moon.

Dammm it was awesome, soaked in the pool swam a few laps its was majestic to see the moon and feel the pool... I made up my mind to swim more often now all I need to do is get off me ass.

Someone told me about being lonely so Igrabbed this remark.

"The big pleasure is the same as the big downside: You get to -- and have to -- make all your decisions about your life yourself. You're not dealing with the consequences of anyone else's irrationalities, poor planning, fears about life. You get to think as big as you possibly can, and then go act on it."

No comments: