Friday, March 02, 2007

Nostalgic

Still blur, dazed but not as bad as yesterday. Trying to laugh watching Everybody Loved Raymond (its a good show)

He does not want to meet anyone.. I dun blame him... I wouldnt.. dun want to... same way I rather not talk about it and pack it all it not even with the people I currently live with... thru the moments flashback takes me to time spent good bad ugly and beautiful thru him.

In a space of 2 months a second event of this magnitude. Probably wait and see.... was locked up in my room playing the radio when a song from many a years ago played out over the airwaves... another insomnia night for me

It was a group called Kenny Remy Martin... the meaning is so appropriate so fucking appropriate

Song: SURATAN ATAU KEBETULAN
Sesuatu yang tak disangka
Seringkali mendatangi kita
Itukah suratan dalam kehidupan
Atau hanya satu kebetulan

Kita asyik membicarakan
Persoalan hidup dan pilihan
Sedang kejujuran semakin berkurang
Masih tiada bertemu jawapan

( korus 1)
Walau kita dihadapkan
Dengan berbagai pilihan
Mengapa sering terjadi
Pilihan tak menepati

( korus 2 )
Hingga amat menakutkan
Menghadapi masa depan
Seolah telah terhapus
Sebuah kehidupan yang kudus

Pertemuan sekali ini
Bagi diriku amat bererti
Tetapi ku bimbang untuk menyatakan
Bimbangkan berulang kesilapan

( ulang dari korus 1)



No comments: