Monday, March 12, 2007

Waterfalls and my Sunday

Jen who was supposed to bring his family to my place to use the pool on Sunday, change the plans and said he was going to the waterfalls and asked me to join him. The idea though tiring sounded worth of going. Did not have anything to looose.


So how did my Sunday turnout... while some people like to assume things and judge the outcome I rather lay it out bear here and let history judge for it self.

Woke up Sunday morning and drove down to Kajang, meeting Teddy there to go hav 'Lat Thong' with Andy and his wife. They are a lovely couple and hosted us well. The Spicy soup pork based was mouthwaterign and filling and the company was beter. We sapu bersih. Ironically the shop is based beside a chinese temple in Kajang. Note: Dun ask Teddy for directions



After the soup headed to waterfall off Templars park. Near my place ther ewa sa convoy of policemen on bikes bout 100 bikes a quick snap shot of it.



The waterfall, it not easy to have s stanger of sorts in a family outing, I am glad Jen's family are warm to me as I am to them, they are a kewl bunch. Reached there by 2pm there are 7 waterfalls there and I joined them at the 3rd.

It was beautiful and awesome... must bring junior vadai here. nice place but the crowd was a bit stupid...




6 comments:

Angie Siew said...

Hey Nesan... just wondering is the waterfall at Templers Park really cool? does it have nice trees and the water is nice isnt it? do we have to pay charges to go in? how to go there ar? dekat pj ar?

Maybe can be my outdoor venue for my photo shooting la... with my white wedding gown and etc etc... wat do u think ar? maybe i go and check out the place...

Ulu Yam and FRIM are places that the photographers usually frequented and i dont like it la... it is like they always take photos there and it is like boring liao... i just wan somewhere fresh...

Seems nice from ur pictures... how to go there ar? thanks ya! muacks!

darthvadai said...

Yeah it is

RM 2 per car and RM 2 1 per head. You bhave to walk a bit its a bit of a hike....

its after selayang old road to ipoh

not a nice place to photo shoot coz you got to hike there

try taman rimba komenwell look it up on the net

Svejjen said...

Angie...

Ever tried getting the photographer to take pix of u in the house?

Sounds novel to me...

Or taking pics around a car...

Or... hmmmmmm........

Office.....

(thinks of places to have sex... uhm... pix taken...)

Angie Siew said...

u bad Svejjen... ppl ask u where to take picture, u ask me take pictures of places where i can have sex... argh argh argh now u polluted my mind! argh argh argh... hehe... around my house? so not nice la... not sure how la... will check out the tmn rimba commanwel tat nesan suggested...

Svejjen said...

But I said places to take pix ma...

Weih... imagine taking pix at the construction site of ur house... not bad rite?

Novel...

A new beginning in life... literally...

Angie Siew said...

That will be soooooooooo brown!!! all the earth, mud, bricks and etc etc... i will pening! i wan greenery and water heehhe... but thanks for ur suggestion! show me ur bridal studio photos la... ;P