Wednesday, March 28, 2007

My Wed

On the brighter shades of a Wednesday morning, 2 of my forum buddies from Singapore will be in KL from today and and tomorrow respectively. I actually will get to meet them Friday.

On the darker shades of a Wed morning, go to grab my fren some hospital stuff, towel and all since the parents are outstation. Once I reach there I will get a clear picture.

The office relocation, renovation and reposition from Menara Weld to here, with my Admin/HR manager on emergency leave it fell on me to coordinate this. Since yesterday I have been juggling and my Seremban trip took a lot out of me. Moving around with a groin injury is no small mater. Thank god I did not drive.

Today the major renovations should complete today, the furniture arriving by lunch time. The deployment of networking, pabx, electrical and aircond will take place over the next 2 days.

My principal and good friend is down from Australia so have to fit him in if possible and in the middle of all this out Company monthly birthday celebration is schedule for today.

hmmmmm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe.. i know its cruel..
but i just cant stop laughin at this post...
keep it up Vadai.... :)