Friday, March 16, 2007

Jen's Present

A Walking into the courts I had asked for my usualy Rakan Muda racquet. To make a long story my 60 buck plus racquest that I had invested in last yer January and one string change was "accidently taken" from me. Yeah its another word for stoles but the old geezer had not come back to the courts ever since it was "accidently taken"


So for the past few months I been using an actual Rakan Muda racquent and I was flying with it.
So the transformer crazed fan got me this for my birthday..


A wilson x-lite racquet as a birthday present. It frigign light and I was all over the place at the last session. Now need to get used to the racquet

Thanks Jen

8 comments:

Angie Siew said...

NESAN! Thats lousy Wilson racquet... he told me he bought it at Petaling Street! Wahahaha!

darthvadai said...

Wah angie you so good at it... so I am guessing since ur such a darling I be getting (not shy to ask) a betetr present from you

Anonymous said...

i agree with u neson! angie lovely babe should buy u a gud racquet. hahahah

Angie Siew said...

...... damn~~~ hahaha...

foreverinteresting said...

Haiyo vadai muka tak malu also... act like malu malu sikit la... hacho!!!!!

darthvadai said...

hey she started it

she said petaling street so i must defend my brother ma

Svejjen said...

kns angie... it took me 1 hr to chose that racquet ok...

Vadai... for the record, it's not a Wilson racquet... it's some chinese brand.

I purposely got u a stiff frame so that you can learn to deal with the weight.

Later on you need a flexible frame once u manage to control the shuttle becos the flexi frame will give you better power.

And Angie... that racquet cost exactly what I would spend on a racquet for myself.

Angie Siew said...

La la la... sue me, sue me!!!