Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Music - Guitar

Corrected DATE so dun give people wrong impression

I love music, especially live bands and live solo musicians.

I have written so much bout Bala (Waikiki) hat I am gonna leave him out this time.

Mark (Concorde) is awesome, lovely personality plays his own and you can sit back after a hard days work and listen to him. Tried convincing Jen so much that the day he showed up Mark was car prob. Cripes.


Every Monday at Waikiki a 3 piece jazz fusion precussion combo group plays.. absolutely awesome to listen to. A place where you can sit back... raise ur legs and lets alll the troubles float away


Now this buddy of mine is a real piece of work. A musical mindand he can even sing. 3rd place in the Bisik Karaoke contest I known him over 6 years. A nice loud fella.

2 comments:

Angie Siew said...

I tell you... i find band until i pening... got quotes starting from RM4k excluded transportation and meal and accommodations!!! if they r good i dont mind... but they r... dont know how to say...

Then got one quote from PG, RM3.8k... including all 5 pcs band 2 vocal, 1 guitar, 1 keyboard, 1 sax... vocal can b MC, sound system etc etc...

Then another from Ipoh, RM2.8k... 4 pcs 1 vocal, 1 guitar, 1 keyboard and 1 sax including sound system and lighting effects...

Problem is they cant tell me when they r performing so Ant and I can go and see how they perform... if we like, we will pay deposit... how to pay deposit when we havent even see them perform right?

Aih headache...

Kahwin pun headache, tak kahwin pun headache! ;P

Apa macam~~~ I like got sax cos very romantic instrument and gives me romantic feel~

Svejjen said...

Angie...

Hire ME Hire ME... I get my band back together...

Singing love songs the whole nite through.

Piano aso lomantic ma :P

And I can teach Ant how to sing some really cool love song... sure u LAM gau gau one...

*sighs*

That's all in the past anyways.

Good la u know kawin pun headache no kawin aso headache, so why go through all that cost? *playing devil's advocate* muahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah