Thursday, March 22, 2007

When it rain it pours

Starting the week with Rm 18 in the wallet and RM 3 in the back in the middle of the month is not a good thing..


Then having mom tell you she bought a hall set that baloon up to RM1800 will give you the jitter. I dun blame her, we been struggling with a hell sitting set over 10 years old and a TV cabinet that I bought thru Courts mammoth almost 17 years ago how it lasted I dun know but it did.

Futsal mon monday made me poorer by RM 10 and toll of RM3.60. That left me (go figure it our ur self)

Jnr Vadai had the HFMD (that fucking scared the shit out of me) on Tues that had me running up and down and covering the bills. I borrowed some from BIL and kept me on an even footing... not got ot dig for money, push my office to clear my claims faster and get people who owe me money to pay me the money!!!!

Sheessehhh just wen you thought you see some daylight breaking thur along come expences to blast your budget. No worries be happy,

So today is Thursday and I got 0.75 cent with 2 checks to clear

No comments: