Monday, March 19, 2007

St Patrick Day - Review


St.Patrick's day for me was a lovely memory.

My Saturday started off recovering fomr a crazy Friday and a conference call over lunch. Soon Commie joined me and my cousin who I did not plan on inviting.

I did not mega sms anyone about it or organize a big jing-bang group to go there was more of my trying to be by myself and enjoying myself and in fact I did.

Commie is the kindof the guy who can leave you alone if you want to and enjoy any occasion by himself, the kind of guy who knows when to shut up lol I think I am quite the oppositel. Why P showed up? How it materailized I do not know.

I went alone AND ENJOYED MYSELF and that what it is all about.

It was awesome they had a stage, games, a parade music all with irish flavour

Heck I was irish for a day



















There were clowns the crowd was lovely... met a few new friends






















Heck we got our faces painted..... drank black beer, duck a few girls into the tub ( well at least P did not once but twice)




















Won a few prizes like a money clip and stress reliefers
















My best shot with my Nokia was the one below

No comments: