Sunday, March 04, 2007

Time to grief

Although it is an inevitable part of life, death is something that few of us like to think about, never discuss

Grief is a very personal thing and how you grieve is different for each individual. There is no wrong or right way to grieve, just where you are at the time. The most important thing is to be able to talk to those close to you, tell them how you feel and listen and understand if they are feeling differently. Me if I cant find anyone to relate to I shut down I pack it is and like Jen said compartmentalize and move.

They say grief passes with time, memories dim and we move on in live. I dont know if that is tru but as I look back in my life of the people who are close to me who have passed on like my 1st gfren who dies when she was with me, my dad passing away, my grand parents, my uncles my family.... lots of passing away

This was a bad week for me I drop the baton a while.... I did not want to share this with people who are close to me as I know they would Some were sensible to stay and keep quiet some where not but I cant blame them as they were expressing concern

... I picked up the phone to chat with Jnr and we had a lovely conversation... If there is anyone who can bring a smile to my face it would be him... we were supposed to go play with elephants and I told him we do it next week. There will be time to grief but also to smile also

No comments: